Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

This color scheme makes my retinas detatch

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Postby Sunmicro3 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:55 pm

Adele wrote:hi -

I am the one who designed the web site and I understand you're not fond of the way it looks, np, a matter of opinion. I would be quite interested in your idea of a good 'color scheme'. And by color scheme, I'm going to assume you mean the forums.

I am a very open minded person, and quite welcoming to constructive criticism, as I strive to improve in my field of web design and graphic art.

Please post a few examples of forums that in your opinion are better 'color schemes' which are equal or better to the ease of use, cleanliness, and readability that this site contains. Thanks for your time.

CJ

Hello kind person adele,

thank you for your swift response to my concern, I am happy to have met a person who will recieve contrusctive critism well. So for my first order might I suggest that the firebombing of the facilities housing the servers that contain this website be taken into consideration, along with a deadly plauge infecting each and every one of the users perusing this forum. On top of that you might try selecting a low contrast scheme that is a tad easier on the bright lights that often cause young individuals issues when their mothers see the monitor light through the door crack late at night, resulting in subsequent groundings and spankings. I find myself surprised that this hasn't been an issue for your guild before, although we know for certain that it has on at least one occasion caused a problem for Gauntlet.

As for the matter of my detatched retinas. Well the medical hotline I have contacted informs me that this condition is most unfortunetly permanet. While he assures me I can maintain a mostly normal life, I find myself a bit inconvienced by this situation. Although I'm certain I'll still find the capability to /target cavos /cast aimedshot /laugh, the rest of my life may be devastated. I expect ample compensation for this disability.

regards,

sunmicro

p.s. as a further suggestion you might want to consider an email verification to new members. It often makes the banning feature actually useful.
Sunmicro3

Postby Ichron on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:17 pm

Still a feeble attempt. You've gotta say something that grabs people by the balls and knocks them down while still gripping them.
Ichron

Postby Adele on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:21 pm

I really don't care to ban anyone if I don't have to, and I'd hate to setup an email verification as most people are complete retards and tend to bug me when they can't login because they fail to read instructions.

I only read sarcasm in your post, if you'd like me to take you serious and improve the color scheme, please list some examples of better forums so I have an idea of what you mean. As it stands, I fail to see your art sense until you provide me with this information.
Adele

Postby Bhaal on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:31 pm

Man, that is the most I've seen typed from Cj since I've known him.
Let them hate me, so long as they fear me. ~Caligula
Bhaal

Postby Cavos on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:57 pm

Sunmicro2 wrote: Cavos you're adoreable, did you know you're the only level 60 player I've had the pleasure of 1 shotting. I thought only rogues could do that.

uhmn. im sure you one shot me all the time with your l33t blue gear! :D
try again kid!

btw - have fun posting from school, a friends(one of the two) house or ordering a new internet service provider ! *wave*
Cavos
loves myspace photos.

Re: This color scheme makes my retinas detatch

Postby shiv_ on Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:13 pm

Yume wrote:I take it newspapers and books make your eyes detach as well. I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on making it this far in life with detached retinas, but I wasn't aware that our website was section 508 compliant.

Yume: 1
Random peson nobody has ever heard of before: 0

NEXT. LOL!
shiv_

Postby Adele on Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:19 pm

THIS SITE IS BOBBY APPROVED BEATCH

Adele

Postby Korupt on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:31 am

Well lookie at what I found! My mom and dad would be so proud of me, I am using the internet!

By witty comments or retorts that are ball grabbing, please give me some great examples! I am down with the sickness.

Come to think of it, I think I will give you an example of ball grabbing, great comments, they might even be witty! What AENIGMA reminds me of:

a) Pale white virgins living in their parents basement playing D&D
b) Teenagers who play Magic the Gathering
c) 13 year olds who probaly get grounded for staying up too late playing in BWL on mommy and daddys PC!

I hope this grabs your balls fella's , I know it grabbed mine!
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
Korupt

Postby Shamoke on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:32 am

I lied registering. I am actually under 13, and currently inhaling mass amounts of glue. I don't even know why I am typing this message, maybe I somehow finally got enough glue in my system, or I am just on the edge of a glue induced coma. Either way I came to say... Can I get some money?
Shamoke

Postby scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:33 am

Korupt wrote:Well lookie at what I found! My mom and dad would be so proud of me, I am using the internet!

By witty comments or retorts that are ball grabbing, please give me some great examples! I am down with the sickness.

Come to think of it, I think I will give you an example of ball grabbing, great comments, they might even be witty! What AENIGMA reminds me of:

a) Pale white virgins living in their parents basement playing D&D
b) Teenagers who play Magic the Gathering
c) 13 year olds who probaly get grounded for staying up too late playing in BWL on mommy and daddys PC!

I hope this grabs your balls fella's , I know it grabbed mine!

you posted lyrics to a disturbed song, have "mess with the best die like the rest" in your sig, then actually think you have the right to insult other people?
scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS

Postby Korupt on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:36 am

I was owning nubs like you before your dad blew his load on your mothers forehead. Either way, your comments don't offend me.

Whether or not I posted lyrics from a DISTRUBED song son, isn't sign of ownage.
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
Korupt

Postby countchocula on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:45 am

OMG U L00000000000000000000zzzzzzzzzzzz
countchocula

Postby countchocula on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:46 am

OMGSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

U L00000000ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
countchocula

Postby countchocula on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:46 am

OMGSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

U L00000000ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ