Sunmicro

Postby scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS on Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:58 pm

no.
scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS

Postby Ichron on Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:09 pm

Change it yourself under your profile.
Ichron

Postby Sunmicro on Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:23 pm

changing it under my profile wouldn't help the poor tortured souls that happen to wander across this forum and loose their precious retinas.

besides all the schemes suck.
Sunmicro

Postby Kyra on Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:42 pm

Sunmicro wrote:changing it under my profile wouldn't help the poor tortured souls that happen to wander across this forum and loose their precious retinas.

besides all the schemes suck.

U want million dollar? :o
"The pain I offer, you give yourself. Leave your blade in its sheath and accept my mercy."
Kyra

Re: This color scheme makes my retinas detatch

Postby Yume on Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:43 pm

Sunmicro wrote:change it.

that is all

I take it newspapers and books make your eyes detach as well. I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on making it this far in life with detached retinas, but I wasn't aware that our website was section 508 compliant.
Last edited by Yume on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yume

Postby Ichron on Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:52 pm

I'm thinking the white causes his monitor to put off too much light. His mom saw it underneath his door and he got caught being up too late at night.

Busted.
Grounded.
Ichron

Postby Sunmicro on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:05 pm

Yume wrote:
Sunmicro wrote:change it.

that is all

I take it newspapers and books make your eyes detach as well. I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on making it this far in life with detached retinas, but I wasn't aware that our website was section 508 compliant.

Thankfully I was born with an innate aversion to books/newspapers much like your parents unfortunate aversion to contraception and child care advice. But at least they had no qualms about abortion how is life with a coathanger head yume?
Sunmicro

Postby Yume on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:07 pm

Sunmicro wrote: Thankfully I was born with an innate aversion to books/newspapers much like your parents unfortunate aversion to contraception and child care advice. But at least they had no qualms about abortion how is life with a coathanger head yume?

Enjoy your ban
Yume

Postby Ichron on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:13 pm

Allow me to direct you to our new forums while you can still visit these.

http://banned.ytmnd.com/
Ichron

Postby scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:59 pm

if your trolling for a ban at least do it right. insulting one person with some rando mass amtr coathanger abortion is simply dumb.

spam the forums with pictures of guys eating shit out of each others asses or something. at least do something that will raise an eyebrow.
scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS

Postby Cavos on Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:44 pm

and hes a shitty hunter too. too bad he cant read this :/
Cavos
loves myspace photos.

Postby Sunmicro2 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:13 pm

scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS wrote:if your trolling for a ban at least do it right. insulting one person with some rando mass amtr coathanger abortion is simply dumb.

spam the forums with pictures of guys eating shit out of each others asses or something. at least do something that will raise an eyebrow.

ohhhhhh please scroogie, your antics are amature. I was trolling the internet and being a dick while you were in diapers. Anybody who's spent 6 months browsing the internet has already seen all the pictures of tubgirl, lemonparty, goatse.cx to satisfy a lifetime of uncomfortable moments. That shit is old. You might as well suggest I own it by spaming! oooh, please dude any dick with half a wit can conjure up a series of disgusting images and post it on message boards. I thought you were supposed to be creative...

plus i didn't really come here to troll was just checking it out and thought i'd post my disatisfaction with your selection of color schemes. Took Yume and ich to take personal offense at such a minor detail.

Cavos you're adoreable, did you know you're the only level 60 player I've had the pleasure of 1 shotting. I thought only rogues could do that.
Sunmicro2

Postby Adele on Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:34 pm

hi -

I am the one who designed the web site and I understand you're not fond of the way it looks, np, a matter of opinion. I would be quite interested in your idea of a good 'color scheme'. And by color scheme, I'm going to assume you mean the forums.

I am a very open minded person, and quite welcoming to constructive criticism, as I strive to improve in my field of web design and graphic art.

Please post a few examples of forums that in your opinion are better 'color schemes' which are equal or better to the ease of use, cleanliness, and readability that this site contains. Thanks for your time.

CJ
Adele

Postby Ichron on Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:52 pm

Seriously, I've heard better flames from lit methane gas out of my dead grandma's ass. Get with the program.
Ichron

Next

Return to Public Discussion