Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

This color scheme makes my retinas detatch

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Postby Korupt on Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:27 pm

Listen here chunkybruster, I find it overly amusing that you Aenigma are SO bent , BENT out of shape because one of our members, came here and said , your color scheme sucks, that you devoted 5 fucking pages to it, and banned him 4 times. I don't give two flying shits how far you are in game, or how bad you think our site is, the fact that you fucking uptight fags got so mad about it , has simply made my week.
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
Korupt

Postby Roguelysucks on Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:43 pm

LOL PENIS VAGINA FAGGOTS FUCKING SHIT OUT OF EACHOTHERS ARMPITS!!!!!! GUCK FAG PENIS PUSSY CUM DUDES FUCKING ON TOP OF YOU KITCHEN TABLE AND CUM IN THE CREAMER LOL I SAID CREAM CAUSE THAT WORD IS LIKE CUM EXCEPT WITH A REA IN THE MIDDLE JUST NOT A U!

fucking pwned so hard it didn't make sense.
Roguelysucks

Postby Samelina on Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:58 pm

Who are these people again?
Mind Freeze is a supercooled ice cream that you keep in a freezerbox, and when you want to Mind Freeze someone, you take the ice cream out of the box and jam it into the opponents mouth, thus interrupting them (cause they can't speak).

This is also the reason Mind Freeze is the only interrupt with huge delay: We have to get it out of the freezer first.
Samelina

Postby Adele on Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:14 pm

Samelina wrote:Who are these people again?

I think one of em said earlier back they were 13yr old kids who play magic the gathering, have no sense of creativity or art, listen to disturbed, and make fun of people who are wasting their time posting on a topic when they're the ones who have 46% of the 78 posts in this thread.
Adele

Postby Cavos on Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:20 pm

Samelina wrote:Who are these people again?

amatuer scrubs we pwn day-to-day in AB.
Cavos
loves myspace photos.

Postby Motangz on Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:18 pm

My gear owns theirs and I been away from game for almost a month now.
Motangz

Postby kola on Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:34 am

Korupt wrote:Listen here chunkybruster, I find it overly amusing that you Aenigma are SO bent , BENT out of shape because one of our members, came here and said , your color scheme sucks, that you devoted 5 fucking pages to it, and banned him 4 times. I don't give two flying shits how far you are in game, or how bad you think our site is, the fact that you fucking uptight fags got so mad about it , has simply made my week.

Rage more noob, we live off it.
kola

Postby Enchantra on Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:26 am

Bleh.

Not all of us are "scrubs" that get pwnt in AB daily. Some of us are mature who don't need to go posting lame insults on a rival faction guild's website over something ridiculous like the color scheme. (Doesn't bother me, btw.)

I apologize, not all of us have lapses of pure stupidity. It's quite embarrassing to have them portray us like this. Don't mind some of them. We're still waiting for most of their balls to drop.

*sigh*
Enchantra

Postby Vinth on Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:31 am

This is pathetic.
Vinth

Postby kero on Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:37 am

hi jace. i think your site is fine cept a lack of awesome troll mages :o
kero

Postby Leatitia on Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:45 am

hi jace. i think your site is fine cept a lack of awesome bards

fixed

Also I googled "totally awesome website color schemes" and this forum came up an impressive #3 (behind preteenboybukkakebible.org and femalenightelfwankfest.gov, OBVIOUSLY), kudos to you guys GJ JACE!
Leatitia

Postby Insurgence on Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:45 pm

I do have to mention that before I was gonna coment on you color scheme, in a serious way since Adele did say he (sorry if your a she, I'm not paying attention) would take constructive criticism into consideration, but it seems I have to clear my cache to change color schemes as I changed it at work (had the artemis blue one I thikn, it was the default) and I got home and it was changed to the moonclaw one I think. I like hte grey better, thats for sure. My eyes are sensitive to overly bright colors, especially at work where I have massive amount of light as it is. Plus the grey doesn't clash with your banner as much.
Last edited by Insurgence on Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insurgence

Postby Immune on Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:09 pm

[2. Trade] [Immune]: wts [A Clue; Turmoil Brand]
Immune

Postby Chair on Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:15 pm

Immune, GTFO. honestly, stop going around gloating like you did something cool.
Chair

Postby Ganked on Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:44 pm

shouldnt you GTFO too, and play with your guild thread on the BL forums?
o <---- Dev
|\_o <---- Rogue
// \
Ganked

PreviousNext

Return to Public Discussion