Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Random thought by Ichron (swearing for those sensitive, lol)

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Random thought by Ichron (swearing for those sensitive, lol)

Postby Ichron on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:45 am

So it's been a while since I posted a random thought/story in here, and it's time for another.

Today's subject is Emo. The following post will contain language, so if you're sensitive to that type of shit, then stop reading before the word shit in this sentence.

So Emo appears to be a big trend now. Non conformists are conforming to their own culture, wow amazing. Express your individuality by looking like some eyeliner wearing faggot who thinks his life has been shitty. These pussy teens full of angst sitting in their bedroom of their parents home with a Mercedes parked out front are pretty annoying. What have you crying 15 year olds experienced that is so fucking bad that you go cut yourself to express feelings?

There is one good thing going for Emo, though...it's no rap. At least it has SOME musical value to it - it's not a synthesized beat and/or a sampled song from someone else, with talking added onto the track. There are instruments being played. No matter how shitty the instrument playing is, they're at least attempting to strum a guitar or bang a drum. Unless it's this bullshit Screamo stuff. That just makes me want to perform a lobotomy on myself with a spork and no anesthetic.

Emo, your music sucks. I don't want to hear about how your heart has been ripped open. I don't care about your failed love life. I don't care about how much shit you've been through. Why? Because every fucking person on the face of the planet has been through it. You're not experiencing extraordinary pain in your life. I know Emo has its roots in Punk (well, that's pretty fucking laughable since Emo is nothing like Punk, but hey, if they wanna claim it evolved from it, whatever - Punk is hardcore, Emo is pussy). Cheer up Emo kids, go back to your roots. Listen to some Sex Pistols or The Ramones. That's where the real music lies. Fuck your underOATH and Hawthrone Heights bullshit. If your crap music was to go up against Rancid, it would rock your teeth in and fuck your sister while doing so.
Ichron

Re: Random thought by Ichron (swearing for those sensitive,

Postby Eltharion on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:54 am

Ichron wrote: it would rock your teeth in and fuck your sister while doing so.

ROFLMAO
Eltharion

Postby Ecuno on Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:57 pm

Ichron wrote:If your crap music was to go up against Rancid, it would rock your teeth in and fuck your sister while doing so.

QFT X100. Fucking emo kids need to listen to ...And Out Comes The Wolves once. Guitar solo owns all emo music out there.
Ecuno

Postby Samelina on Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:09 pm

I like Eric Clapton
Mind Freeze is a supercooled ice cream that you keep in a freezerbox, and when you want to Mind Freeze someone, you take the ice cream out of the box and jam it into the opponents mouth, thus interrupting them (cause they can't speak).

This is also the reason Mind Freeze is the only interrupt with huge delay: We have to get it out of the freezer first.
Samelina

Postby Denial on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:43 pm

Honestly, i don't think you can really classify emo. Emo kids from where i come from dress totally different then kids called emo in other areas of the country/world. I posted my picture on the tyranny boards, and got called emo.
Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret...
Denial

Postby rankil on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:51 pm

Ecuno wrote:
Ichron wrote:If your crap music was to go up against Rancid, it would rock your teeth in and fuck your sister while doing so.

QFT X100. Fucking emo kids need to listen to ...And Out Comes The Wolves once. Guitar solo owns all emo music out there.

Are you kidding me it's all about Matt Freeman on bass.
WTB Armored Netherdrake

Spending multiples of my $15 a month on my car instead. Nevermind, I just re-activated...
rankil

Postby Denial on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:55 pm

Les Claypool, kthnx.
Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret...
Denial

Postby scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:05 pm

rankil is scene++++
scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS

Postby boink0r on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:52 pm

bill is fucking infinite scene

and to stick up for the music, screamo and emocore bands are metal bands that have lyrics that actually have some sort of meaning.

I've seen concerts from slayer at harpos in detroit
to coheed and cambria
to hatebreed
to atreyu
and norma jean/as i lay dying

I've seen everything, and i must say that the so called pussy music creates a better pit that your so called real bands.

As much as you call emo people conformists, lets all grab a independent truck company tshirt and a skateboard. Everyone is a conformist.

Punk is not hardcore, smoking weed and hugging trees is far from it,

the same feeling that punk derived from emo derived from. Teen angst.

I love punk music, i started listening to it back in hs. I like all kinds of genres and i consider my opinion to be based on musical talent. emo/emorcore/screamo has rhythm, harmony, tonality and superior music quality.

the roots of punk rock was more jam band style, a drummer, bass and one guitar. which ends up being a clusterfuck of nonsense but its upbeat.

in terms of talent

jazz/orchestra > metal > screamo/emocore > punk
boink0r

Postby scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS on Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:28 pm

all i know is, pop-emo shit cock fag music is unbearable.
scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS

Postby merlot on Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:49 pm

Denial wrote:Honestly, i don't think you can really classify emo. Emo kids from where i come from dress totally different then kids called emo in other areas of the country/world. I posted my picture on the tyranny boards, and got called emo.

i think youre in denial
merlot

Postby Kadie on Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:03 am

merlot wrote:
Denial wrote:Honestly, i don't think you can really classify emo. Emo kids from where i come from dress totally different then kids called emo in other areas of the country/world. I posted my picture on the tyranny boards, and got called emo.

i think youre in denial

/tar Merlot
/throwrottentomato
Kadie

Postby merlot on Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:27 am

Kadie wrote:/tar Merlot
/throwrottentomato

/eatrottentomato
merlot

Postby Ichron on Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:50 am

I've seen everything, and i must say that the so called pussy music creates a better pit that your so called real bands.

A pit does not make the music. A pit is just retardedness squared.

As much as you call emo people conformists, lets all grab a independent truck company tshirt and a skateboard. Everyone is a conformist.

I don't wear that shit and I don't skateboard.

the same feeling that punk derived from emo derived from. Teen angst.

I don't call the first punk teen angst.

I love punk music, i started listening to it back in hs. I like all kinds of genres and i consider my opinion to be based on musical talent. emo/emorcore/screamo has rhythm, harmony, tonality and superior music quality.

I said it's at least got music, and better than rap. Really though, if you want to throw it up against someone like The Beatles, Zeppelin, hah, superior quality? Nah.

in terms of talent

jazz/orchestra > metal > screamo/emocore > punk

Chamber music > Classic rock > Early progressive rock > Early alternative rock > Punk > Emo > Me farting through a megaphone > Rap

Besides, the main point of this post, though glancing over other parts was the faggots you see on like myspace and shit. Oh look! Thick glasses, plugs, and my sister's jeans! Fucking homos. The stuff they listen to is the gay pop version of Emo, and you know it.
Ichron

Postby Kadie on Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:48 am

Ichron wrote:Chamber music > Classic rock > Early progressive rock > Early alternative rock > Punk > Emo > Me farting through a megaphone > Rap

I'd listen for the experience alone.
Kadie

Next

Return to Public Discussion