Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Ichron's Story Time Once More

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Ichron's Story Time Once More

Postby Ichron on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Okay kiddies, it's been quite a few months since I've sat you down and given you a story, so it's time once again. You can find my past 2 installments at the following links:

http://aenigma-guild.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=146
http://aenigma-guild.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1975

This story has something a little in common with my first one, but it just goes farther to prove that no matter what you do, someone, somewhere who knows you will stumble upon what you're doing.

I should have made the first part of this a story long ago because I knew of it a long time ago, but never really mentioned it, but now is as good of a time as any.

So shortly after the first story, where one of my friends found our ex-beta club president working in Coyote Ugly in Nashville, one of my other friends found a girl we went to high school with...or rather, he found her recent work. She had done at least 1 (all we know of) nude solo video. While drunken and bored, he ordered it, because...well, when you find your classmate in a nude video, regardless of looks, you've gotta see it.

Here's the site that it's on:

Look at the animated picture on the top right cycling through the girls. Cassie is the one from my high school.
http://www.bluegrassbabes.com

Now look at their products at what I suppose is their best seller or whatever, because it's the only one mentioned. It's Cassie again.

Fast forward to present date. I don't know why, I guess clairvoyance, but I went back to Coyote Ugly's website to see the girls working there now. I'm sure it's not the most constant of a job, in fact, none of the girls that used to work at the Tampa one still do. What I did find funny was the familiarity of one of the new girls at Tampa.

Back row, 3rd from right...

Her main picture on the site...

There's a lot of other pictures in their most recent galleries with her in them.

So months have passed since we even talked about her and that video. I've personally never seen it, but I have a friend who has a copy who is going to send it to me now, after she has been brought back up as a target to laugh at. I heard she had a bad boob job in it, because her nipples point straight up, but whatever. Here I thought I was the only one in this area, but apparently she relocated too. She's compiling quite the resume for the job title of, "Tramp." I was thinking of taking the video that my buddy is sending me and putting part of it on my phone and showing her co-workers, or maybe running off some pictures from that site and making fliers and handing them out at the bar. How great would that be...someone from her high school states away ruining her life? Ahh, sluts, where would the world be without them?

Also, I know you've heard the saying, "The pictures don't do her justice." In this case, the pictures do her far more justice than reality. She's doesn't look at good as the pictures do.
Last edited by Ichron on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ichron

Postby Waiwai on Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:18 pm

Voted 9 out of 10 for "Turning Kentucky's head one tail at a time."
Waiwai - 60 Shaman <Ropetown> - Re-fucking-tired
Waiwai

Return to Public Discussion