Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Staying Awake at Work

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Staying Awake at Work

Postby Impatient on Wed May 31, 2006 9:21 am

So, aside from sex, drugs or anything perverse how shall I stay awake at work today? :P

Any idea how AV2 ended last night? Snow, Samelina, or Hyo?
5 hrs of sleep bites and 8 hrs of work bites. :(
Impatient

Postby Sugoda on Wed May 31, 2006 9:27 am

I watch movies, listen to music and surf the web that isn't firewalled. Working helps too. :)

What the hell were you guys doing AV anyways? Also, what's this I hear about Alliance actually winning games quite often?
Sugoda

Postby Impatient on Wed May 31, 2006 9:33 am

We Had the BEST AV group last night.. lol

3 Priests a druid and a warlock.
2 of us were shadow (Snow's priest and myself *respec incoming for raid*)
Hyo was healing us Flamewires was our innervate and Samelina...well stuff just falls over for him. Add 4 stacks of shadow weaving to that and you've got a pretty good BG. :lol:

The only AV games I've won were with you guys so, idk ... but it just got entirely too late last night. And now I'm paying for it this morning. (lol) btw - my work is merely answering a phone and when it doesn't ring it gets incredibly hard to stay awake.
Impatient

Postby rankil on Wed May 31, 2006 10:21 am

pffff 5 hours of sleep is better than I get most work days.
WTB Armored Netherdrake

Spending multiples of my $15 a month on my car instead. Nevermind, I just re-activated...
rankil

Postby Noan on Wed May 31, 2006 10:34 am

AV will rock the boxx0rz next patch. No NPCs to spoil the fun, we should make a 10 man group and just chain win AVs each 15 min for 9k cpz!
Rawr!
"Fuck the rest of this shit. I want our next President to have managed a guild."
- Tycho, Penny Arcade.
Noan

Postby Sugoda on Wed May 31, 2006 10:39 am

Impatient wrote:We Had the BEST AV group last night.. lol

3 Priests a druid and a warlock.
2 of us were shadow (Snow's priest and myself *respec incoming for raid*)
Hyo was healing us Flamewires was our innervate and Samelina...well stuff just falls over for him. Add 4 stacks of shadow weaving to that and you've got a pretty good BG. :lol:

The only AV games I've won were with you guys so, idk ... but it just got entirely too late last night. And now I'm paying for it this morning. (lol) btw - my work is merely answering a phone and when it doesn't ring it gets incredibly hard to stay awake.

Damnit, I miss out on all the good AV games. I know what you mean though, pretty rough playing late into the night with a morning job. I hate it since I'm a night person but after several years you get used to it.
Sugoda

Postby Impatient on Wed May 31, 2006 10:40 am

I used to be able to function with less then 3 but I dunno happened lol I went soft or something.

Noan: lol that'd rock and actually i think it might be more then 9k ... full clears including all the Lt. guys is probably around like 12 or so. I could be wrong though. Regardless next patch will make it easier to move AVs along imo. ninja-tapping Graveyards, and if towers get nerfed as well :twisted:
Impatient

Postby Sugoda on Wed May 31, 2006 10:40 am

Noan wrote:AV will rock the boxx0rz next patch. No NPCs to spoil the fun, we should make a 10 man group and just chain win AVs each 15 min for 9k cpz!
Rawr!

Sounds like fun. I'm all for something like that, got a new alt to go through the faction grind all over again.
Sugoda

Postby Ichron on Wed May 31, 2006 12:39 pm

I cause forum drama and watch the fallout. Usually makes the work days pass by faster and keeps me awake as I read morons try and step up to the plate but always whiff.
Ichron

Postby Snow on Wed May 31, 2006 12:40 pm

oh ya we won. This one mage and priest kept foiling our tricky plans over and over so we eventually decided meh get samelina on chunky and tank our way to the top with the zerg. Around the same time Haruka and then Creegan joined (another warrior to heal ftw) and the Ascension guys took the tower above frost wolf and we did a final push and it was gg.
Snow

Postby Impatient on Wed May 31, 2006 12:47 pm

Yay for Ascension apparently. :)

hehe
That Troll mage was *so* annoying. There wasn't a time when either snow or myself weren't sheeped if he was around. Then the pair of priests with the Mind Controlling sheesh. lol
When I left, we had frostwolf and from Stonehearth going North everything was clear. Horde were kind of split between Frostwolf Village and pushing north across the Field of Strife.

Samelina wasn't too hard to heal on chunky it was just...knowing where he was. lol In the end I'd end up just targeting and just runnin up until he was finally in range. *Shield+Gheal*

Looking foward to more AV fun this weekend perhaps? AV weekend ya know.
Impatient

Postby Sugoda on Wed May 31, 2006 12:55 pm

Impatient wrote:Looking foward to more AV fun this weekend perhaps? AV weekend ya know.

Count me in if we're doing some AV. I need to pvp more in general this week. Didn't realize how good the upgraded armor was until today.
Sugoda

Return to Public Discussion