Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Howdy

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Postby Kadie on Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:16 pm

Kadie wrote:Hey, I don't die on C'thun, he doesn't have aggro.

I only die on things with aggro. =P

How the hell does a priest pull aggro?

By healing. Play a priest in a raid situation before making cracks on my ability please.
Kadie

Postby bloodurst on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:34 am

I wasn't making a crack, I was curious.

I've seen a shadow priest pull aggro on Emps, but that's about it.

Hope to see some of yall in MC tomorrow night.
bloodurst

Postby Lyion on Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:50 am

kadie i think he means bosses not trash.
Snow" i need to graduate and move to san diego"
http://ctprofiles.net/763945
Lyion
Newb ass priest

Postby maurice on Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:12 am

Lyion wrote:Sugoda runs MC on fridays so talk to him for an invite. Warlocks own that dont afk for 2 and half hours during lava packs.

Vagina > MC, sorry.

But it's a moot point, i'm past that now. It's way more fun to aggro imps.
maurice

Postby bloodurst on Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:21 am

maurice wrote:
Lyion wrote:Sugoda runs MC on fridays so talk to him for an invite. Warlocks own that dont afk for 2 and half hours during lava packs.

Vagina > MC, sorry.

But it's a moot point, i'm past that now. It's way more fun to aggro imps.

Vagina is indeed > MC. However, when you are shit geared and new to a server, doing MC so you can show that you aren't a complete fuck up so you can get in what appears to be the only elite guild on the server, coupled with the fact anything that drops in there is an upgrade, including Manastorm Leggings > Vagina.

And yes, I said it, Manastorm Leggings are an upgrade.

As far as pulling aggro, the most "fun" comes from overaggroing Huhu around 31% and watching the casters scatter. Calling enrage instead of explosion, when it is actually explosion is fun also on the defenders.
bloodurst

Postby Impatient on Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:30 am

haha wow I could imagine the death toll on that one.

C'thun Phase one.. try "misinterpreting the direction of the glare"

[]: Clockwise..
(15 people get rocked by darkglare)

[]: Oh...hrm I guess I meant counter. Heh OOPS!

definitely happened on an attempt I had the joy of watching lol
Impatient

Postby bloodurst on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:06 pm

We've somehow have had people in the past "lag" through the dark glare, not sure how though.

Our fastest high death toll was on Huhu. We had her sitting at 32% waiting for the CoDs to tick down some and all of sudden there was a massive lag spike, less then 10 seconds later it was a full 40 wipe.

There's so much fun stuff to do in the raid instances though once you get it on farm status. It's kinda what I miss about MC. You can't do all the fun stuff in AQ and BWL. About the best thing you can do in BWL is hope you get BA at the end and when everyone runs to see what the loot is, run in and blow the hell out of them.
bloodurst

Postby Sugoda on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:17 pm

bloodurst wrote:There's so much fun stuff to do in the raid instances though once you get it on farm status. It's kinda what I miss about MC. You can't do all the fun stuff in AQ and BWL. About the best thing you can do in BWL is hope you get BA at the end and when everyone runs to see what the loot is, run in and blow the hell out of them.

Wait until you see our MC runs. Don't think you'll be having too much fun doing that. We've talked about doing some games in MC. With the # of random people undergeared and an attention span of a bug we're not able to unfortunately. For the majority we have maybe 10 people there on their mains and the rest alts, friends of the guild and random others. Can be downright painful at times.

Some nights we'll blow through the instance even with what I described and others we'll wipe to Lucifron and Sulfuron like they're Viscidus...
Sugoda

Postby bloodurst on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:50 pm

I haven't done MC in over a month :( When C'thun got fixed we completely eliminated it off the raid calender to work on getting him down. It'll be welcome the refreshing change from the roach stompings.
bloodurst

Postby Xwest on Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:16 pm

bloodurst wrote:There's so much fun stuff to do in the raid instances though once you get it on farm status. It's kinda what I miss about MC. You can't do all the fun stuff in AQ and BWL. About the best thing you can do in BWL is hope you get BA at the end and when everyone runs to see what the loot is, run in and blow the hell out of them.

Yep.. we still need to go back and do Baron and Shazz at the same time.. though I don't think it will ever happen :/.
Xwest

Postby bloodurst on Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:00 pm

Back in town guys. Had a blast on vacation. We stayed down around the Panama City area in Flordia. Had the chance to play a PGA qualifying course. I think it cost me more in balls then green fees to play there though.

Went out one night and got so trashed I thought I was going to have to get a cab, back across the street to the hotel. It was only about 100 yards and I don't think I would have made it.

Gotta get some work out of the way, but I should be back on schedule tomorrow and hope to see yall around and raid with yall.
bloodurst

Postby Sugoda on Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:17 am

bloodurst wrote:Back in town guys. Had a blast on vacation. We stayed down around the Panama City area in Flordia. Had the chance to play a PGA qualifying course. I think it cost me more in balls then green fees to play there though.

Went out one night and got so trashed I thought I was going to have to get a cab, back across the street to the hotel. It was only about 100 yards and I don't think I would have made it.

Gotta get some work out of the way, but I should be back on schedule tomorrow and hope to see yall around and raid with yall.

Good to hear you had a nice time. Get with me in game next time I'm on.
Sugoda

Postby shiv_ on Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:18 pm

OK buddy we get it, you are an experienced raider.
shiv_

Postby Cavos on Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:24 pm

shiv_ wrote:OK buddy we get it, you are an experienced raider.

qft
Cavos
loves myspace photos.

Postby Impatient on Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:30 pm

AMAZING Sig Cavos lol

wow.
Impatient

PreviousNext

Return to Public Discussion