A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Apologies from Ironfist

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Apologies from Ironfist

Postby Albino on Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:01 pm

Hi guys;
It's been brought to the attention of the Ironfist Officers that some of our members were spamming Ironforge General Chat with inappropriate comments directed towards 'Nigma. Hopefully, we don't have to tell you how totally against Ironfist policy this kind of behavior is. We feel that there is no possible justification for this type of behavior on the part of any of our members.

As with any large guild, Fist has a few members that occasionally behave contrary to the spirit (and indeed, against the rules) of the guild. I want to extend my personal apologies for the behavior of some of our less mature members, along with my assurance that we are NOT ignoring this incident; we're dealing with it internally and treating it as a serious breach of guild etiquette.

Again, sincere apologies on our part.
Albino - IRONFIST
Albino

Postby Snow on Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:31 pm

On the grand scale of all things, the emote spams and stuff after was nothing compared to the drama we've had with outdoors in the past.

Just so you guys know (and as I told Janos who messaged me before we pulled kazzak and who I assumed was Ironfists raid leader at the time), our policy when another guild is there is that if we are buffed and ready to pull and the other guild is not, we will pull. I asked Janos if you guys were ready to go pull and he did not indicate that you guys were. I then told him we were ready and when I didnt get much of a response we decided to pull.
Snow

Postby Janos on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:50 pm

My arm is being twisted a bit here, but I planned on doing this anyway...

I have the utmost respect for you and Ænigma and was merely mad that night, and we all get mad and do dumb things sometimes. So I wish to apologize for my /spit spam on you Snovv. I was immature and quite honestly stupid. My actions in no way reflect IF's policies/attitude toward your fine guild.

Now down to clarifying things...

1. That was NOT an IRONFIST raid; I want to be very clear about that. The raid was a PuG, a mix of 4 or 5 guilds. To name a few there were BLUESTEEL members, Silver Storm members, IRONFIST members, and BLRA (Burning Legion Raid Alliance) members, among other guilds' members in that raid.

2. On the IF forums there seems to be a consensus that the IF members were the only ones that were mad and were emoting/yelling negative things about Ænigma. Whether this came from our own members or something your members conveyed on our forums I am unsure, but it is simply untrue to begin with. Every member from every guild in the raid was mad that night and most everyone said something in our own raid chat, /yell, /general, /say, or /emote that was negative. And if IF has a "need" to apologize I hope the other guilds do the same.

3. I'm still mad about the whole situation and I still think myself, and others, have good reason to be. To put things more simply lets look at this as if there was a fight in the family...

My brother punches me and I "hate" him for it, but I don't really hate him. I'm mad about what he did, but he is my brother and I love him so I've have gotten over the punch.

I won't go into any further argument about who is right and who is wrong because it is in the past now and there is no need to talk anymore about it. IMO all this is childish and was hyped beyond any reasonable level.

Again, my deepest apologies,
Janos – IRONFIST
Janos

Return to Public Discussion