Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

DONT TRUST THIS PERSON

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

DONT TRUST THIS PERSON

Postby Elnsar on Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:19 pm

ELensar 60 rogue ... i would think twice about leting this kinda person try out for you guild cus this is the 411

he sold his account to ige.com the acc was perchased by me ... then after i get all nice and comfortable with the acc and work hard to get into guilds ..
he steals back the acc takes the money and effort and time what i put into it so

i would think twice before allowing this kinda of person join a guild or even apply for a guild snice who know what he will do ninja items ect maybe sell and retake again to make a quick buck

bottom line who is playing this toon now .. can u trust this person .. i wouldnt thanks

and he lies and said it was stolen .. we all know u can not steal the acc YOUR info needs to be given out cus its YOURS

be warned

dont be fooled by his alts either

ASCLEPYUS - human priest
LEETHUNTER - night elf
Elnsar

Postby Drackaine on Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:16 pm

zomaigodi ninja
Drackaine

Postby trueElensar on Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:17 am

This guy is trying to make trouble for me...I am the owner of the account let me talk with Ichron for 5 min and he'll verify that I am "me" hehe... Its true he did have my account... but I never sold it to him... I never even sold my account, somewhere or another I was careless with my account info and it was nabbed. Anyway this guy paid money for MY account and now hes mad cuz I got it back. Blizzard is on my side I e-mailed them and reported the incident. All this took place when I took a break from wow for a couple months, now I log back in Ichron tells me rogue recruitment has opend up... somthing I was waiting for way back in the day. I wish it was under better circumstances.

I would have posted under "elensar" but my forum account has been deactivated I guess because I haven used it in months.
trueElensar

Postby Elnsar on Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:16 pm

you shouldnt lie about things ... lie always come back to bite u in your ass
Elnsar

Postby Drackaine on Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:26 pm

what if he has a fetish of ass biting?
Drackaine

Postby trueElensar on Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:43 pm

DONT TRUST THIS PERSON
In the words of Pie... Die please.
trueElensar

Postby Bauer on Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:12 am

hmmm who should we believe someone who was in the exiled with a lot of us, or some random douche who is mad cause he is too lazy to lvl his own 60.

Please go throw yourself off a 10 story building and stop posting this crap. No one in this guild cares that you got your account stolen, I for one am very happy you got your account stolen. Serves you right for buying an account off the net.
Bauer

Postby Arcelot on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:36 pm

I wanted some drama. This post doesn't deliver.
Arcelot

Return to Public Discussion