Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Scrooge

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Scrooge

Postby Ataricuslol on Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:01 am

Do you play TFC? Or do you just like watching the trick videos?
Ataricuslol

Postby scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS on Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:52 am

i played tfc for about a year. was in a couple adl clans for fun and a sta silver 9v9 for a while. got pretty bored towards the end and focused mostly on concing/rjing. i might still have a few speedrun demos up on http://www.concs-r-us.com/
scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS

Postby Denial on Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:53 am

TFC as in Team fortress classic?

edit: nvm
Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret...
Denial

Postby Ataricuslol on Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:45 pm

What was your name? Mine was quiescence.

Never got too good at the concing thing, I think the farthest I got for concmaps was concmap_exist and I said f-that. Got into STA 9v9 Gold with Resurgam.
Ataricuslol

Postby boink0r on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:23 pm

conc maps ftw
boink0r

Postby scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS on Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:56 pm

Ataricuslol wrote:What was your name? Mine was quiescence.

Never got too good at the concing thing, I think the farthest I got for concmaps was concmap_exist and I said f-that. Got into STA 9v9 Gold with Resurgam.

ive always played as scrooge. the only way youd know me was if you played adl really, as i wasnt known in 9v9 at all. then again, i got banned off the cats after about a week so youd have to basically hang out in irc to hear about me.

in adl i was with newB to start. had like donwon, tys, peeinmybutt and some other people i cant remember really well, but that broke up after a while. then joined some other clan for a bit (cant even fucking remember the name but was with downthesun). finally i joined [farm] but go suspended for a month for using clear explosions, thats when i quit. i played hw, was good at it in adl but was only decent at it in 9v9, never had extremely good conc aim (until i started hacking for fun). in 9v9 i played for evo, had like pal, cypher i think, and some other people, cant really remember.

i conced with the vi guys for a while, but was never really good at the long juggle maps like exist/ice3. i could only beat exist 1/3 could never do jump 2.
scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS

Postby shazbot on Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:59 pm

you were so bad at tfc
shazbot

Return to Public Discussion