A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Broodlords head

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Broodlords head

Postby Denial on Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:51 am

So who got broodlords head?

Er, that's already going on in parallel to the serverwide farming process. You may have seen a lot of EJ in Silithus lately -- the second step of the Broodlord quest chain is collecting 42000 quest drops from elite Silithids (yes, 42000) in order to raise the one questholder's faction with the Brood of Nozdormu. I'm currently more than halfway there (with huge thanks to members of Nocturn, Quarantine, Aftermath, VXIX, GCR, GS, and probably more that I'm forgetting for their help thus far), and expect to move on to the later parts of the questline by this weekend. Some of those steps will happen inside instances, but others will be cool world events, rumored to require well over 40 people in some cases, so I'll definitely be keeping everyone posted.

Im guessing only 1 head per server or what?
Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret...
Denial

Postby Pie on Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:06 pm

Or more like first person who finish the quest get to do it. Every guild can have the head to start the quest. Maybe this is why all the alliance are KOS for the horde guilds in silthis. I had first hand experience yestaday =D.
Pie

Postby Snow on Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:30 pm

Broodlords head drops 1 each kill, like onyxia's or nef's. Lyion got it for us last night. Astron got it for Ropetown the previous night.

Once the head is turned in that player can start a repeatable rep-grind quest (collect scarabs in silithus off the elites; turining in 200 gives 200 rep). The rep is needed to start a world event required to open AQ (in addition to all the other stuff in the IF military ward). To start, only one person (Lyion or Astron) can collect the scarabs (lets call these people Headers). After each turn in a header can deputize 1 more person. This new person gains a deputy token in their inventory which lets them then collect scarabs independently of the header. However, this new deputy can not turn them in or deputize anyone else. The scarabs are tradeable.

Ropetown and us will be working together to push up Astron's faction needed to start the world event. Cavos will be collecting, coordinating, and xfering for the turn-ins from our end. By working together, we can finish this grind faster and get the needed stuff done sooner, hence opening up aq and gaining faction for the guild faster.

We deputized Cavos and Samelina last night. We then learned that horde can deputize us as well by mcing so Astron deputized Yume and a few others.
Snow

Return to Public Discussion