Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

a proposed trade with Ironfist

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

a proposed trade with Ironfist

Postby frodo on Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:43 pm

Hello, this is Odinsson from Ironfist. I am the proud owner of an Eye of Sulfuras, and my guild is trying to help me get this thing built. At this point, we have finished gathering all the mats except for the sulfuron ingots. One dropped last week for us, leaving us with 5 of the needed 8. If Aenigma has the ability to loan us the three remaining ingots, we are prepared to repay them along with significant interest. For the loan of three ingots, we offer Aenigma the next four ingots that drop for Ironfist. In addition, I will personally guarantee free crafting of any Sulfuron Hammer any long-term Aenigma member needs for as long as I play WoW. (your mats, no fee, yes i already have the recipe) Finally, we can offer your choice of one BoE epic item from our bank -- we have a few GS belts, some Fel bracers, some Cenarion gear, and several Destiny level things, nothing too great, sorry.

I thank you for considering this request!

thanks, Odinsson/frodo

PS my reference in your guild would be Yume, although I am sure I have grouped with many of you at one time or another.
frodo

Postby rankil on Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:44 pm

We will trade the ingots for the ring that you hold young hobbit. Please make haste as the one ring might fall into the hands of the enemy if you are not careful. We only wish to use the ring for the good of the alliance. Never will our mindset go sour or travel towards the views of the horde. If you insist, you may take this ring by yourself to the depths of blackrock mountain. Only there, from where the ring was created, can the ring be destroyed. The choice is yours, and yours alone... good luck.
WTB Armored Netherdrake

Spending multiples of my $15 a month on my car instead. Nevermind, I just re-activated...
rankil

Postby Snow on Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:08 pm

Unfortunately we already made a deal with ropetown and dont have any more spare ingots to help you with at the moment.
Snow

Postby frodo on Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:21 pm

no biggie, looks like SWVG is going to be able to help us. Thanx anyway!

When next we meet, I should be the Hobbit with the Hammer!
frodo

Postby scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS on Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:21 pm

hope you get the mats, always fun to see more alliance with legendaries.
scroogeLOLBUTTSECKS

Postby kola on Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:15 pm

lets trade pie for boobs plaz
kola

Return to Public Discussion