Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

UI's Mods ETC

User Interface discussion forum.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

UI's Mods ETC

Postby Gauntlet on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:57 pm

IF anyone has recommendations for usefull mods and UI's that they use please post them.
Gauntlet
TeamLEET

Postby Screamin on Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:54 am

Screamin

Postby Snow on Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:03 am

Im currently using nurfed general + unit frames with some random custom mix of stuff. Havent gotten insomniax to work fully w/ stance changes. Ichron had an idea on how to fix it though so I might try that; I'll tell you if it works.
Snow

Postby Samelina on Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:18 am

Perl Unit Frames
CTMod Core and Raidassist
Shardtracker (Helps your warlocks know if you have a healthstone or not)
TitanBar

No errors
Mind Freeze is a supercooled ice cream that you keep in a freezerbox, and when you want to Mind Freeze someone, you take the ice cream out of the box and jam it into the opponents mouth, thus interrupting them (cause they can't speak).

This is also the reason Mind Freeze is the only interrupt with huge delay: We have to get it out of the freezer first.
Samelina

Postby Ichron on Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:59 am

Snow wrote:Im currently using nurfed general + unit frames with some random custom mix of stuff. Havent gotten insomniax to work fully w/ stance changes. Ichron had an idea on how to fix it though so I might try that; I'll tell you if it works.

I was reading about a few other UIs and a lot of them are having this problem. It's something with the patch, and I have a feeling it has to do with the change in the way the SavedVariables.lua files are done. I am no coder, so the only thing to do is wait for a new release of the addons. Maybe Nurfed's will work with the shapeshift/stealth/stance problem because he had been working on the new Nurfed one before the release of 1.7 and had things prepared for the patch. Hopefully the Insomniax people will compile theirs again with bugfixes for the 1.7 patch and all will be well. I am still using Insomniax because I am playing my paladin mostly with the new battleground and ZG, so not being able to see the change in icons on my rogue or warrior is not that big of a deal to me.
Ichron

Small addons for non Healers/buffers

Postby piv on Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:10 am

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2468
And you will have information about situation with raid at all

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2248
just select target and type in chat /tt message and this message will be whispered to your target

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1439
Normally pressing <Enter> brings back the last non-numbered chat type, like /g or /s. This addon makes the chat system remember the numbered channels as well, so that once you start talking on (say) channel /7, pressing <Enter> will default to /7.
60th Rest Druid
piv

Postby Morpheen on Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:07 am

i Heard a rumor that Decursive is officially a hack in 1.9 due to its incredible quick speed of debufing warlocks dots .... mc will be alot easier now =P luckly im quick
Morpheen.<('-'<) !
Morpheen

Return to User Interface & Modding