Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

To Ichron and other Aenigma members!

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Re: To Ichron and other Aenigma members!

Postby Denial on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:30 pm

nota wrote:
Denial wrote:The game is going to come out and absolutely suck, it's going to be like Settlers of Ganareth but 7x as bad. You will all turn against it and decide to play Savage 2, a much more interesting and unique game that will completely rock your world.

Except that S2Games is a pile of crap and in all likelihood will shank Savage 2 like they did the first.

How exactly did they shank the first one? If anything the fact that they released it for free did anything but "shank" it, not to mention the countless patches released, one as major as what EA considers an expansion.
Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret...
Denial

Postby manx on Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:48 pm

if potbs turns out to be boring, ill prolly be there for warhammer... so put me down
manx

Postby aziatic on Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:16 pm

wtf is potbs

nevermind....I looked it up. Well, when your done getting robbed by that ass pirate queer fest of a game, feel free to post here and I will put ya down.
aziatic

Postby Ichron on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:57 am

Pirates of the butt sex.
Ichron

Postby Reivec on Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:25 am

Sup aziatic, long time no see ;)

I may or may not play warhammer. If I do though, I will check to see what server you guys roll on.
Reivec

Postby aziatic on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:37 am

Reivec........Old Apoc member I think? .....I apologize, my shitty memory along with Apoc's uncontested turnover rate.....anyway...good to hear from someone that has experienced Aziatic.
aziatic

Postby Reivec on Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:21 pm

I was in apoc for a short while. Joined before the xfer, xferred with you guys and rogues suddenly became overpopulated and I ended up leaving and playing my mage full time. Came from Pro and went back to help recreate Pro for the expansion.

I think when I was playing with apoc you were not playing as much at the time, I don't think you were in many of the raids I was in on. I have also come to learn that mages are far more fun ;)
Reivec

Postby aziatic on Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Good stuff.... anyway....when and if you decide to play, contact me and I will add you. At this point I just wanna list definitives just so I can see what we are working with for sure.
aziatic

Postby Drackaine on Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:50 am

Howdy, how the fuck didnt I see this thread? :P

Well, as some people know I was a hardcore DAOC player before I started with WOW, which was really shitty pvp wise. Both servers I played at, Mid/Percival as Drackaine/Savage, and Hib/Guinevere as Pulga Fazcabum/Enchanter, my gank group pretty much dominated the servers to a point where competition was no longer there. It so happened that the group I was in in Hib/Guin had to move to mid/perc in order to start from R0L0 so we are able to have some challenging stuff to do, other than ping ponging relics at will. But after the first month of decking out in artifacts and ML10 back then, we also dominated the server to a point of having no competition at all.
I am looking forward to experience the awesome RvR experience I had on DAOC, playing Warhammer Online.
Warhammers mechanics are seeming to be very very close to DAOCs, just by looking at the class and faction descriptions you can tell that most of it was based on DAOC realms and classes. Some examples are marauders self buff abilities, DW abilities, and medium armor can be compared to Savages. How they sorted the factions kind of like DAOC realms too, midgard = chaos/greenskins = melee based, highelves/darkelves = hib = magic based, empire/dwarf = albion = balanced factions.
Therefore, I would be glad to start out as the classes that are most similar to the classes I played in DAOC, hack-and-slash melee class savage style, probably the marauder, or pbaoe/single target offensive caster, bright wizard or whatever comes close to daocs enchanter.
Lastly, regarding to rolling out at the same server than nigmas/apocs, I would be very interested to play with/agaisnt known faces, so feel free to include thu drack in thu list :D
Drackaine

Postby Gauntlet on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:47 am

you have my shield ... errr sword rather.
WOW: Inactive
DOTA: Rookie of the Year [06] Player of the Year [08]
Email: Gauntlet3h@gmail.com
Gauntlet
TeamLEET

Postby aziatic on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:30 am

Thats great. The list has been updated with definitive names.
aziatic

Postby Xwest on Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:43 pm

fukc yea, count me in
Xwest

Postby aziatic on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:33 am

done.
aziatic

Postby Jawkitchen on Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:24 am

i'm interested in trying the game out, add me in
Jawkitchen

Postby Ecuno on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:32 pm

Im im. You have my bubble hearth!
Ecuno

PreviousNext

Return to Public Discussion