Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Nether Vortex's

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Nether Vortex's

Postby Mahfouz on Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:42 am

Dont really know how far you guys are, and dont know how many of your members still need the nether vortex's that drop in SSC and tempest, but I would be interested in buying 5 vortex's which means I would help you kill the trash in either of those instances. I have a number in my head but Id first like to know if you are interested in selling them. I have pretty decent gear so I dont think Id be too much of a put back in your raids, esp. since Id only be there to kill trash. If this sounds like something you guys are willing to do please feel free to message me in-game. If not hey I tried :)...Cheers and happy hunting.

-Mahfouz (70warrior LF Stormhearld)
Mahfouz

Re: Nether Vortex's

Postby Jahi on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:36 am

HAI MAHF <3

I'm not an officer, but I'd say we won't sell those for a while. We still have people crafting stuff with them, and just 2 nights ago we finally got the Belt of Blasting pattern.. So it means most mages/locks/priests are going to take 2 for their belts. Prior to that, we had warriors, druids, rogues and shamans taking stuff too.. So I really don't know if we're gonna sell them anytime soon.

But.. Wait for an official answer. :P
Jahi

Postby Snow on Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:18 pm

Jahi wrote:HAI MAHF <3

I'm not an officer, but I'd say we won't sell those for a while. We still have people crafting stuff with them, and just 2 nights ago we finally got the Belt of Blasting pattern.. So it means most mages/locks/priests are going to take 2 for their belts. Prior to that, we had warriors, druids, rogues and shamans taking stuff too.. So I really don't know if we're gonna sell them anytime soon.

But.. Wait for an official answer. :P

Basically what he said minus the part on shamans taking stuff since we have none.
Lyion: "I want to reach through the internet and slap you"
Snow

Postby Mahfouz on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:11 pm

KK ty for the quick reply, ill see you guys around :)
Mahfouz

Return to Public Discussion